body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cursors2.totallyfreecursors.com/thumbnails/sparklered.gif), progress;} -->

2011年3月2日星期三

worried

it has been such a long time i din use english to update my blog,
since i passed the spm examination for english subject,
i never use english to wrote anythings such as essay and blog ,
except sms or chatting i'm using broken english and that was useless for me,
i jz realise that my english standard start to go backward ( although i know my english ordinarily are not so good ==)
after read the post from mei yen, she is using english to wrote it recently,
i decided to try my best wrote my post in english ( but not every post xD)
if not, i think my brain will started rust and dunno how to wrote at all ( it already rust for alomost 3 month lol)

so...to all my reader, pls forgive my nooblessss english, thank you so much!


i felt quite worried for my future studies now....
especially which school i will continue my studies to...
i'm not really can make a right decision abt it,
mass communication and public relations( PR) is my first choice,
however my cousin told me public relation are so difficult to find a job in future,
and i hav no idea for which school are really offer PR course ( except tarc ),
so now i temporary put the diploma of mass com for my first choice,
another choice are foundation in arts then degree in mass com,
but the problem is, i dunno which school should i go?
if INTI, i only will go for the subang campus, it's MAY intake,
i wouldn't go for the nilai campus coz some of my cousin had given me the advice it's too far from KL, not convenient at all... it need almost one hours from nilai to kl...omg....
i now still seaching more information for others school? any suggestion?
hmm... UCSI not bad too i think... it will be more cheaper...will try to know more information abt it later...
worried again, i dun wish that our distance will too far in future study my dear,
such as i'm in subang or kl but u jz go for nilai. and left me alone...
i dunwan...no....
the best way and the most happiest thing sure r we can study in the same school...
but it's not so easy as some of our opinion are different...
i hope 2 of us can discuss well and i had try my best to search and adjust the collage so the distance between us r not too far...
even 1 hours.... i also dun wish to face it....
i hate distance so much... we already din stay besides each other for 2 years,
i dunwan to face this kind of problem again...
i hope u will try yr best to search and adjust too my dear...
gambateh =)


2 条评论:

  1. wei....come tarc...>,< acc me....if not my mom don let me go.....

    回复删除
  2. har? tarc...my cousin dun let me go la...we can go out together mar...tarc has so many kb ppl...dun scare la...

    回复删除