body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cursors2.totallyfreecursors.com/thumbnails/sparklered.gif), progress;} -->

2011年4月8日星期五

stressed

i felt so stressed....
about the accommodation when i going out for study....
my cousin charlie is helping me to find a renting room in that condo that he stay now...
the environment he told me b4, i think it's not bad
i need a room which can share with ppl... and include all the facilitics inside....
and if i live nearby my cousin, he can teach all the things that i dunno...transport, meal...etc etc

my aunt called me jz now, she asked me: y don't u stay at their tarc hostel???
there are more safety, 5 min walking distance to school, convenient for eat, can go canteen, 2 ppl share a room, and it's cheap....
i told her my cousin told me b4 their hostel not very good....some not include water heater inside....
i'm not sure actually.... she mumble me how can i jz hear ppl say only, and i should go their collage and take a look the environment....
i hav no time to take a look wat... already book air ticket that i will be leave kb at 26/4.......
" y u din come early a bit".....bla bla bla.........
i hav no choice....i hav a lot of things going to do and made preparation b4 i go KL
and the hostel application form, they will post me together will their offered letter,
i haven't receive anythings from them now....

stress....everyone pls dun force....i'm going crazy wif this kind of stuff....
i know all of u are care about me....
but i felt so stressful now

没有评论:

发表评论