body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cursors2.totallyfreecursors.com/thumbnails/sparklered.gif), progress;} -->

2009年12月31日星期四

random picture ( KL)

haiz...this 3 8 4...u c i'm sleeping...then she kacau me ><

the other 3 8 force me to take photo b4 i wan to sleep Zzzz




swim swim swim


haha...actually i'm not ready yet ><




christmas....she mabuk ady...



" dun kacau me!" amanda scold her xxx


haha


b4 go our dinner






my mushroom chicken...很大份啊~~~



strawberry + mango ice-cream~ yummy~


lenglui...drink wine...aft tat mabuk~
our kindori ice-cream

my sister and i
3 of us at the church
去拍个人专辑当天。。。浓妆抹艳~我的眼睛看起来异常大~哇哈哈!!!!




日本装


回去的前一天。。。我们到RED BOX去唱歌~哈哈~这首是梁静茹会呼吸的痛~我已经尽了我的全力。。不过音还是有点飘调~真伤心 t.t
"想念是会呼吸的痛。。。它吻过我身上所有角落。。。” 最能代表本人现在的心情~
哈哈哈。。。如果怕自己的耳朵受损。。。请不要play... ><

i miss u...KL~~~~~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论