body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cursors2.totallyfreecursors.com/thumbnails/sparklered.gif), progress;} -->

2009年12月5日星期六

once upon a time....

now too sienz dunno wat to do....
stomach pain again =.=''
lolz...let me upload some photo


i like the time when i'm long hair

5 years old birthday~ haha...my dress like a princess ^^

family


botak botak...dun focus me...pls focus the lenglui beside me~Ms. Amanda!!!! hohoho~人小小已经是大眼美女了~右边那个是我妈....不懂做么大人以前很heng这种发型 ><


gigi ngogok.....请看看旁边那位。。。谁会想到她现在是个又瘦又高的女生???站在她旁边要自卑好一阵子~lol


amanda以前清纯的样子~哈哈哈。。旁边那两位是在新加坡好久不见的表姐和阿姨~
now....hmm...her face got a bit different ady~last year b4 christmas she took this photo~ ppl at the belakang is my sis! so ba.......

pls focus our dickson d face~( grey shirt one) last time he is so small and so cute~


but now......got lengzai a bit la....but he really big size laaaaa~~~~~~~~~


lolz, dickson and amanda, c u all 2 days later~



没有评论:

发表评论