body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cursors2.totallyfreecursors.com/thumbnails/sparklered.gif), progress;} -->

2009年12月6日星期日

bye bye =)

lolz... 2mr wanna go kl ady.... but y now... i dun hav any feeling at all???
i din think so fast i can leave kb ady... hmm... i should feel excited coz i expect for so long time ady can go kl... but y now....????
mayb bcoz of somethings.... i can go kl for so long time but i miss the chance to go the other place... the place that i wanna go for so long time ady...
lol... now i'm slowly packing my luggage... slow like tortoise =p
hope i din leave out anythings la...

yesterday i call amanda... she now doin partime at pc fair and sell digital camera...
she ask me wanna buy camera or not~ CANNON that feilunhai dai4 yan2 one, now RM799 only! jz for this 2 day in pc fair!
the camera quite nice ler.... but my father say no... not now... next time la only buy for us... ok lor...
and later i call dickson again wanna ask him to help me buy earphone...( my earphone is broke by someone! )
coz amanda will be busy to sell camera today and she can't help me choose~
when i call dickson... dunno y he dare not to talk wif me and ask my aunt ( his mother) to listen my call~
hey... u dare to bully me but dare not listen my call! wat la u! no need paisei la i won't eat u one!
aft that i talk wif my aunt ask diskson to buy earphone bla bla bla...but she dunno wat i talk...finally she threw the phone to his son, and say :

" u talk with her by yrself la! i dunno what she talk! faster! dun always play game"

hahaha... i wanna laugh! so stupid! ( i means dickson not my aunt)

" helo... dickson help me buy earphone bla bla bla........"

" okok..." and he cut my phone!

hey!!!! i still haven't finish talking la!!! sei ye... if u buy the laupek earphone for me wait 2mr i go back kl bcareful i will kick u!!!!

ouch...my stomach.... pain pain pain!!!!!

oh ya... happy birthday to chun sung!!!!


没有评论:

发表评论