body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cursors2.totallyfreecursors.com/thumbnails/sparklered.gif), progress;} -->

2009年12月9日星期三

kl trip----day 1 and day 2

hmm...it's really difficult to update my blog...jz now i wrote it all ady but dunno why my cousin click wrong smt and my things all gone t.t

ok, yesterday 4pm reached kl airport...fortunately our plane din delay...lolz
then we call taxi...the taxi really ar....i dunno why i will pening again and felt wanna vomit...
so my dad ask him to stop at SHELL and let me go into the shop to buy some sweet....
eat some soyr sweet will let me feel better =)
haha...dickson seem like very excited when he saw us xD

2day i ajok charlie ( my cousin which come to study at kl now ) go pavillion to watch movie...
we watch TWILIGHT NEW MOON and my cousin amanda and her xx watch another movie coz she ady watch twilight b4 and she think tat very boring. lolz.
say really la...if u din read the book, u will dunno the movie talk wat coz it has cut many...
the movie really let me felt dissapointed >< end =".="">now this computer is difficult to type chinese! lolz
our flight



aft movie...we go back home to meet aunt...and abt 6pm like we go out to hav our lunch wif my cousin and her family ( i hav a lot of cousin and relatives at KL)

then they go yam cha at cofee shop, there can ply snooker...and my cousin them jz ply lor...
i dunno how ply so.....cincai cincai la....
haha....aft tat dickson bring me go to buy snow ice!!! waa~~~ it's really delicoius...same like the ice tat sold at kbmall~ i like it!!!! but it is delicious than the ice kimo of course! hehe~
we go back home abt 10pm like tat~ damn tired!

















xiu long bao







taiwan pai2 gu3 la1 mian4






lolz....
百香果牛奶雪花冰




at pavillion









charlie and i...amanda say we look like couple??? hahaha



sry...my hair is too long like siao kia...i wan go to cut ady xD






2 条评论: