body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cursors2.totallyfreecursors.com/thumbnails/sparklered.gif), progress;} -->

2012年3月11日星期日

9/3 friday wif love

Friday, we went to midvalley and watched a movie~


 spy, love, frenship, a funny movie, overall not bad :)
u won't regret after watch this :p
and we had our brunch in popeyes~ yea i love it so much, especially the fish, the salad and mashed potato, it's delicious than kfc, yummy yummy ^^
after movie we ate snowflake for our hightea, i like the new product coconut ice, not bad too :D
i met my cousin charlie who r working part time job at there too,
he is a consultant of a branded skin care Clinique, he let me try their product, giv us some free gifts and let me touched-up my make up there~ hiak hiak~ not bad i like it :D
the funniest thing was my bf r so concentrated look at me when they help me touched-up my make up xD
aiks aiks aiks but all these things i 4got to take photo T.T
after that he follwed me cum back setapak and stay 1 night here <3

hahaha we r crazy for taking photo :p and i jz realise my skin r so smooth fair in the photo --- without editing and make up~ hiak hiak


however, saturday morning i need to attent practical class,
i woke up at 7am and saw he is still sleeping, and i felt so envy T.T
after that i came back at 10am, we had our lunch at 11 something then he jz went back to nilai =(

omg took photo wif my nerd face~ ( b4 he went bsck)


i miss him so much <3


没有评论:

发表评论