body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cursors2.totallyfreecursors.com/thumbnails/sparklered.gif), progress;} -->

2009年9月11日星期五

L. O. V. E

One day, there was a boy and a girl.
The girl ask the boy: " is it I'm your first girlfriend?"
The boy: " Erm...No.."
The girl ask herself, is it she care about it?
She don't know. Or Mayb she care?
She just know that mayb she is not:
  • The first person that the boy call honey
  • The first person that the boy say I Love You and I Miss You with.
  • The first person that the boy hug and hold the hands with.

Nevertheless, the boy is the first guy, that the girl :

  • Call a boy honey.
  • Tell a boy I Love You and I Miss You with.
  • Can't stop thinking of him everytime.

The girl know that everyone had their past, she shouldn't care about it.

The girl just know that, she love him, she will try her best to care for him and do anythings for him that he want. That's enough. She doesn't regret for it anymore.

Haha....have u c the extract above b4??? It is actually i got it from someone else? My friend, or...??? Don't ask me izit true....?? or half half?? U have to decide it by yrself~ Wakaka~

没有评论:

发表评论